A beautiful Thanksgiving video – it’s fairly short, and worth watching.
Archive for November, 2008
I. Put your iTunes/Other music device on shuffle.
II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
IV. Tag 11 friends who might enjoy doing this.
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
Morning Prayer (Eden’s Bridge) Ok, that makes NO sense
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
To Thee The Champion Leader (Apostolos Hill)
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
His Banner Over Me Is Love THAT is rather appropriate 😀
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Do This Do That (Barry Louis Polisar) Yep, busy day today!
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Fountain of Grace (Twila Paris) Oh, I LIKE that!
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
I See the Lord (Maranatha! Music) Good motto :nod:
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
The Chinese Nightingale Um… okay?
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Gusty’s Frolics (LifeScapes Celtic Guitar) or not LOL
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Christmas Eve at Gildersleeve’s (The Great Gildersleeve – Old Time Radio)
10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Big Ruling (Jack Webb)
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Blackmailing Jack Benny (Burns & Allen – Old Time Radio) Eek!
12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Sur Le Pont d’Avignon (Great American Audio Corp) On a bridge? well, hmmm
16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Joy to the World (GLAD) Cool 🙂
17. WHAT WILL/DID YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Two of a Kind, Workin’ on a Full House (Garth Brooks) AWESOME! We didn’t dance, but this definitely would’ve been an appropriate song 😀
18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
The Election of Thomas Jefferson I guess ’cause it’s somber? LOL
19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Start of Something New (Zak Efron) LOL!!!
20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Who is Like You, Lord? (Adonai) Amen to that!
21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Hello, Muddah, Hello, Faddah (Allan Sherman) Weird….
22. WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Fruit Salad (The Wiggles) ROFL! Actually, I rather LIKE fruit salad…
23. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Night Light (Joe Scruggs) So… AT night? or by electrocution from a night light? LOL
24. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Oh You Can’t Get to Heaven ?????
25. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Ants (Joe Scruggs) Guess I’d get rid of fire ants? :giggle:
26. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Yes, Jesus Loves Me (Bill Gaither Trio) Well, that doesn’t exactly HURT
27. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR DAY?
Destruction of the Grotto (Disney) If “grotto” = “house”… that could fit :rolleyes:
28. HOW’S YOUR LOVE LIFE?
Richest Man on Earth (Paul Overstreet) Hey! I thought it asked about MINE, not HIS!
29. IF YOUR LIFE WAS A TV SHOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE CALLED?
The Word (Michael Card & John Michael Talbot) Would that my life would fit this one…
30. WHAT’S YOUR PARTY SONG?
Eamonn An Chnoic (LifeScapes Celtic Guitar) Not such a partier, I guess
31. WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR A LIVING?
Onward Christian Soldiers (Tennessee Ernie Ford) Good one! Raising children can fit this 🙂
32. WHAT WAS THE WEATHER LIKE TODAY?
The Court of Death (Phillips Thomas – Old Time Radio) Well, it isn’t quite THAT bad…
33. WHAT WAS/WILL GRADUATION (BE) LIKE FOR YOU?
Six Men of Wood (Cavalcade of America – Old Time Radio) ??? There was only me – I graduated from homeschool 🙂
34. WHAT WERE YOUR DREAMS LIKE LAST NIGHT?
When the Roll is Called up Yonder (Twila Paris) That’s about weird enough LOL
35. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Stay True to God (Stephen Pearson)
I was complaining to a dear friend that I wanted something but really *shouldn’t* get it… and she got it for me! She definitely didn’t have to – I had no intention of *begging* – but I sure am grateful for her kindness!!
It’s nothing major – but they enjoy it. It can be played on PC or MAC and can be played over the internet. It’s called BitFighter. It also has a level editor, where one can make one’s own levels. Kinda neat!
We had an ultrasound – baby is a GIRL!! Pictures available on her page: http://dpenguin.com/family/7.php