…by Janne, so here goes:
* A. Available or Single? – Married, for 16 years
* B. Best Friend. – Can I select more than 1? Mara, Michelle, Lynn… and my MIL Linda
* C. Cake or Pie. – Key Lime Pie
* D. Drink of Choice. – Water, usually. When I do pop, I like Vault.
* E. Essential Item. – Computer
* F. Favorite Color. – Blue
* G. Gummi Bears or Worms. – Either, as long as they’re FRESH.
* H. Hometown. – Born in Syracuse, NY
* I. Indulgence. – Peppermint Patties
* J. January or February. – February – my birthday is then
* K. Kids. – 4 boys, 1 girl, 1 son in Heaven
* L. Life is incomplete without…Jesus
* M. Marriage Date.- Aug. 9
* N. Number of Siblings? – One older brother, 4 sisters-in-law, 10 or 11 step-siblings
* O. Oranges or Apples? – If I *had* to choose? Probably oranges.
* P. Phobias/Fears. – Something happening to one of my children. And I dislike spiders.
* Q. Favorite Quote. – “It can be done. It should be done. It shall be done! Tomorrow.”
* R. Reasons to smile. – Children giggling, baby feet, sunny days
* S. Season(ing). – Season – Fall, Seasoning – garlic
* T. Tag Three. – Chris, Naomi, and Kim
* U. Unknown Fact About Me. – I was in Who’s Who when I was a teenager.
* V. Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals. – Oppressor, generally, though I could be Vegetarian without too much difficulty.
* W. Worst Habit. – Laziness
* X. X-rays or Ultrasounds. -Ultrasounds
* Y. Your Favorite Foods. – anything sweet… I LOVE Necco candy hearts. I also love asparagus and broccoli and fresh spinach.
* Z. Zodiac. – Pisces, I think
“Very Long Meme”:
1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? – Irish Spring and Ivory
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? – No.
3. What would you change about your living room? – I’d rip up the carpet and put down hardwood floors.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? – no dishwasher
5. What is in your fridge? – A bunch of miscellaneous jars, bottles, jugs, and containers filled with various and sundry edibles.
6. White or wheat bread? – wheat
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? – all kinds of stuff – pitchers, my cookie jar (empty), a baggie of “Amish friendship bread” starter, kids’ cups, etc, etc, etc.
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? – penguins 😀
9. How many plants are in your home? – none
10. Is your bed made right now? – no
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? – Comet
12. Is your closet organized? – a little.. not as much as it should be
13. Can you describe your flashlight? – I don’t have one
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? – glass
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? – Nope
16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? – No garage
17. Curtains or blinds? – Curtains and shades
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? – sometimes
20. How often do you vacuum? – *I* rarely do, but the kids vacuum daily
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? – standard
22. What color is your toothbrush? – blue
23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? – no
24. What is in your oven right now? – nothing, it’s well past dinnertime
25. Is there anything under your bed? – no, the bed sits directly on the floor
26. Chore you hate the most? – cleaning the oven
27. What retro items are in your home? – um. Two children’s school desks… and a Nintendo64
28. Do you have a separate room you use an an office? – no
29. How many mirrors are in your home? – one in the master bathroom, one on my dresser (but it’s covered up) and one behind dh’s workstation that belongs in the other bathroom.
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? – not at the moment
31. What color are your walls? – mostly white
32. What does your home smell like right now? – I don’t smell anything in particular.
33. Favorite candle scent? – Vanilla or apple
34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? – bread-and-butter and dill
35. Ever been on your roof? – not since I’ve been an adult
36. Do you own a stereo? – no
37. How many TVs do you have? – one, but it isn’t connected to broadcast or cable, it is used only for DVDs or game systems
38. How many phones? – three cell phones and a landline
39. Do you have a housekeeper? – no
40. What style do you decorate in? – eclectic
41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? – plaid or stripes 🙂
42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? – yes, two
Tag – same as above 🙂