I was tagged… rules are:
All right, here are the rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog for the rules.
So. Eight. Um.
- I enjoy washing dishes (once I get started).
- I don’t like to go to bed at night. (Sleep is such a waste of time!)
- I don’t like getting up in the morning. (Inertia, y’know.)
- My hair is brown but I often wished it was red. (Henna’ed once.)
- I’ve worn glasses for nearsightedness since I was 11.
- I got my tonsils removed when I was 11.
- I had 16 stitches in my right knee when I was 11. (Big year for me, huh?)
- I’ve been doing web site design since 1993.
Who to tag? Tell ya what. If you read this, consider yourself tagged 😉
Dentist appointment was no big deal… he just added a little temporary filling, as he prefers to avoid doing dental work during pregnancy. Hopefully my teeth will do ok until next spring!
I added a “widget” to the sidebar that shows baby’s development “as it happens” … pretty neat!
Yeah. You know. 7-11…
Because we believe like this family: Joel’s Journey (blog).
I’m still feeling “normal”… none of the usual aversions (yet). Interestingly, the only other pregnancy where I cannot recall having aversions was Rachel….
I haven’t made an appointment with my OB yet, but probably should before too much longer.